Hello. I know it is not Wednesday anymore as I write this post but ey it is still Wednesday on the other part of the planet so my post counts. hehe..
So this is a post wherein I get to answer five questions regarding my life. I saw this Meme on my co-blogger's post Miss Cielo. The idea of course of the whole "Nice To Know You Wednesday Meme" was from its author Mum Writes. I find it interesting so I decided to enter.
So here it goes.
1. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
- Locally, I always wanted to go to Vigan, Ilocos Sur. I want to see the Spanish Colonial Town they have preserved all this years and also to visit the worderful paradise of the province of Ilocos. Internationally, I would like to bring my daughter to Hongkong and visit Disneyland and be a kid once again. That would be nice.
2. Where did you grow up?
- I grew up in the simple town of Isulan, Sultan Kudarat. Nope, I'm not Islam though I have Islam friends here. We share a neighborhood of peace. I spent my childhood on the street outside our house playing Tumbang Preso, Chinese Garter, Piko and Sipa-Tsinelas. I miss those days.
3. What is the last thing you watched on the tellie?
- My daughter and I watched Mulan II for nth time in our room. She just loves singing "Lesson Number 1" and mimicking Mulan's acts. So cute. I will not be surprised if tomorrow night she'll ask for Tangled. Those two are her favorites.
4. What kind of car do you drive?
- I drive a Nissan Pick-Up and a Ford Everest. Not mine but my parent's.
5. Where would you retire?
-Hmmm... I think, if my daughter is settled and everything else are in place, I would like to retire in Davao City. The place just uplifts my spirit. I think I belong there. :) The place is safer than anywhere else here in Mindanao I suppose. If I want a city life, it would just a jeep-ride away. If I want a beach getaway or be one with nature, it's just a 15-minute ferry ride away from Samal Island. What more can I ask for?..
So that's it. I hope you like my answers and join the meme every Wednesday. Just visit Nice to Know You Wednesday.