Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 14: Flower Nails

I was thinking of what medium will I use to do this design. I was thinking of stamping and glittery accent. But I stumbled upon my nail stickers before I get my hands on my stamping plates and realized that I haven't had any post or design using stickers. So I decided that I'll be using this stickers to my Day 14: Flower Nails challenge.


I used RAIN Nail Creme in Eagles. A nice shade of dark red glittery polish that looks nice in actual.


 What I don't like with this stickers is that it is obviously stickers, because you can see those clear cellophane-like on its side.

 

But what surprises me is that when I go to sleep last night I noticed that the stickers glows in the dark!! yay!
 



I hope you like it. See you tomorrow. ^____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment