Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 22: Inspired by a Song

I was thinking of what will I do for this challenge when my father, who is a karaoke addict, sung one of his favorite song by Barry Manilow which is "I write the songs". So I decided to create a simple musical symbols design that musicians first do with every music they make. It all begin in a music sheet.




Again, forgive me for the messy-ness of my work. :) Here is the video of the song. I hope you watch it and be inspired like what it do to me every time. You see, I grew up with this song. It reminds me of my great childhood and my closeness with my father. I'm his princess and he is my superman. ahhh.. I love you Tatay..

I love the last line. "I am Music and I write the Song..."

1 comment:

  1. Well done
    I nominade you for he liebster Award.
    http://nailsenzo.blogspot.nl/2012/08/my-first-award.html#more

    Here you can read all about it

    xxx

    ReplyDelete