Things you need:
- Base Coat
- Base Color (I preferred satin white)
- Olds Newspaper
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Top Coat
Here it goes:
1. Apply your base coat to avoid yellowing of your nails and apply your base color. You can use any color as long as it is not dark enough for the prints to be visible. Wait until totally dry.
2. Cut the newspaper into small pieces enough to cover your nails. Choose the portion with many texts.
3. In a small plate( the one that you do not use in your kitchen anymore), put a decent amount of rubbing alcohol and soak the small pieces of papers for about 30 seconds.
4. In your dry nails put the papers, pressing it firmly to have good quality prints on your nails for about ten seconds.
Hope you like the design!.. Enjoy your day and keep safe sissies.. :))