Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nail Art Tutorials: Newspaper On my Tips

When I was blog-hopping last week I was stumbled into one of the many nail art blogs that feature this design. Sad to say, I can not remember what blog that was but I would really appreciate it if you could give me her link so I can tell that I've used her design and give her credit. The art was so cute that I want to show you how to do it.
Things you need:
  • Base Coat
  • Base Color (I preferred satin white)
  • Olds Newspaper
  • Rubbing Alcohol
  • Top Coat

Here it goes:

1. Apply your base coat to avoid yellowing of your nails and apply your base color. You can use any color as long as it is not dark enough for the prints to be visible. Wait until totally dry.

2. Cut the newspaper into small pieces enough to cover your nails. Choose the portion with many texts.

3. In a small plate( the one that you do not use in your kitchen anymore), put a decent amount of rubbing alcohol and soak the small pieces of papers for about 30 seconds. 

4. In your dry nails put the papers, pressing it firmly to have good quality prints on your nails for about ten seconds.
5. Remove the papers and viola! You have your newspaper design. Just apply top coat to seal it in. 



Hope you like the design!.. Enjoy your day and keep safe sissies.. :))

8 comments:

  1. heheh! sis! this is so cool. Now lang ako nakakita ng ganito :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. try niyo mga sis.. kaaliw! thanks for dropping by..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is such a unique design. ^_^ I'm inspired to try it on my nails. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! will be trying it out soon... now lemme buy alcohol first lolz^^

    oh and yeah, check out this link.

    http://lakieroholiczka.blogspot.com/2010/08/newspaper-nails-step-by-step.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used water instead of rubbing alcohol and it worked great :D

    ReplyDelete