Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nail Art: Woody Mood Flowers

HI! Valentines is fast approaching, any plans yet? Well as for me, I don't have any plans for Valentines. Maybe a bonding moment with my daughter would be enough. But if my friends will invite me to a group date, why not? ;)
Here is another nail art design that you could wear on Valentines Day. A woody colored flowery design that might compliment your wonderful dress on Hearts day. 


I use Caronia's Woody Mood Nail Polish as a base color. It is a dark brick red color that looks like one of our wooden furnitures at home. :)
Next, using a dotting tool and white acrylic paint, I draw a five "pointy"-petal flower and a smaller "roundy"-petal flower on each nails then put random dots around the half of the nail where the flowers was drawn. 
It's a simple nail art design to recreate and I hope you like it as much as I do.



How will you wear your nails in the 14th?
Any plans? Care to share?

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm a new visitor to your blog. :) I like this nail art that you did, it really looks awesome. I can never get my flowers to turn out that way. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello.. thanks for dropping by.it took me a lot of practice to achieve those flowers..hehe i also visited your blog.

      Delete
  2. I love the cute design! So girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful!

    http://esmaltesycia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete