Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nail Art Video Tutorials: Easter Egg Nails




HAPPY EASTER!!


This is my share of Easter nail art. I painted my nails just like those in what we seek when it is Easter Sunday, the Easter Egg! :D I used used my Caronia Sweet Bliss Colllection and acrylic paints on this design.  I just did some lines and dots. 



Just so we know, Wikipedia says Egg hunt is a game during which decorated eggs, real hard-boiled ones or artificial, filled with or made of chocolate candies, of various sizes, are hidden in various places for children to find. The game may be both indoors and outdoors. The egg was a symbol of the rebirth of the earthin Pagan celebrations of spring and was adopted by early Christians as a symbol of the rebirth of man at Easter. The egg symbol was likened to the tomb from which Christ arose. Traditionally the game is associated with Easter and Easter eggs (Easter egg hunt), but it has also been popular with spring time birthday parties.


I have my fair share of Easter egg today from Mercury Drugstore when I purchased some groceries a awhile ago and was very happy to share it with my daughter.







I hope you had a great Easter!.. 

3 comments:

  1. So cute! My sister is also into nail art and I recommended your blog to her so she can learn more tricks from you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too cute! :)
    I tried nail art once (but I asked a pro to do it on my nails) and I never wanted to remove it. Too bad my nails grow fast.

    Visiting from GT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the blue with yellow dots. so cute!

    ReplyDelete