Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 20, 2012

My Nail Art Gifts

Hi!.. I just want to show you the nail art gifts I received last year. It was a nice feeling that people around me understands my passion for this art and supports me all the way. Though I know not everyone understands us (nail art addicts), I still notice that my stash grew a lot more. One these day I will show you my collection. 

Some of my friends even suggested that I make a business out of it but I just don't know yet. I don't know how a nail art salon runs because I didn't have the chance to visit one. Maybe someday. Or to those who makes nail art a source of income, can you share your tips on how it is? Please.. :(

A Christmas gift from my Brother. 

A "pasalubong" from my super friend from her vacation im Malaysia.
Thanks for dropping by.. Good vibes to you.. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment